Friday

"Welcome To Build My Custom Blogger Blog!"

Welcome To Build My Custom Blogger Blog!

The title says it all! Build My Custom Blogger Blog.

Build My Custom Blogger Blog is a new Blogger Blogspot creation service offered to web entrepreneurs who realize the need for a blog to help promote their business online but find they are too busy to start one.

Build My Custom Blogger Blog mission is to empower web entrepreneurs to leverage the power of Web with a blog.

Get A Great Build My Custom Blogger Blog Offer!

1. Custom Blogger Business Blog ($250 SPECIAL $150.00).

2. Custom Blogger Global Translation Blog ($250 SPECIAL $150.00).

3. Custom Blogger Voice Speaking Blog ($250 SPECIAL $150.00).

Pricing:

I charge a flat rate for all 'Build My Custom Blogger Blog' projects. My minimum charge for a new Custom Blogger Blog is $150.00. I accept payment through PayPal.

Let me help you start your first blog.

If you don't have a blog to help promote your web site or if you are just getting starting online and you don't have a web presence with a web site or a blog, you’re missing out on one more form of connecting with your target audience. Only you can determine how important your business is to you.

I am using the Build My Custom Blogger Blog template from which all of the Custom Blogger Blogs will be created. The service includes set-up of the Build My Custom Blogger Blog, url (insertion of your url), layout elements, settings, formatting, blog title and description (insertion of your blog's primary theme keyword), creation or enrichment of your blog's profile, keyword optimization for your blog, side bar features (rss buttons, about me profile, blog archive frequency, label tag cloud etc...) global translation or voice speaking audio embedment.

I will start a Web 2.0 link building campaign to the site using directories, social bookmarking and RSS Feeds techniques to help with search engine index, rankings and to kick start your traffic. You will be responsible for the actual relevant content first introdction (250 - 300 word) post and all future posts for your blog. I will need your first introduction post 10 days from the start of your Custom Blogger Blog order to embeded your first introduction blog entry post for you and to begin the Web 2.0 link building campaign.

Your Custom Blogger Blog - choices are either option 1, 2 or 3. Your Custom Blogger Blog will be up asap (within 10 to 14 days). This is why it is imperative I have your profile and introduction post within 10 days from the date of your order.

Full delivery of ownership to you – your Custom Blogger Blog is yours to keep – forever! After I set up and deliver your Custom Blogger Blog you can host it on your own domain.

Reserve your Custom Blogger Blog today at Build My Custom Blogger Blog!

Call Minsheyenwen: CALL 347-404-6850 (Old #347-240-3713)
Worldwide Access: Twitter Me A Direct Message www.twitter.com/minsheyenwen


This Message Brought To You By Minsheyenwen.

I thank you for visiting Build My Custom Blogger Blog. I do value your opinion - so share your thoughts with a comment on "Build My Custom Blogger Blog Service".

Minsheyenwen, Build My Custom Blogger Blogmaster
http://build-my-custom-blog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave Your Thoughts, Comments and Feedback on Build My Custom Blogger Blog.